Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday, August 12, 2012


remember the link: www.ktuh.org

Happy Birthday to my son JAH!!  6 years old yesterday-- So in honor of my son, I've got a special playlist planned, lol.  Hope you enjoyed the show.

6:00-7:00am


Augustus Pablo "Internal Struggle"
Prezident Brown "Faith"
Anthony B. "Look Another Man"
Luciano "I Am That Man"
Morgan Heritage "Faithful"
Richie Spice "Cold Hearted Fool"
Misty in Roots "Ghetto of the City [Live]" Roots Controller
ISOULJAHS "Sounds of Iyunda" Beat Down Babylon
Dubkoncious "Babylon Control" At the Foot of the Mountain
Dezarie "Iron Sharpen Iron"
FreeSound "Mystic Rastaman" Mango Man
Lucky Dube "Troubles"
(n) Christafari & Avion Blackman "Yeshua- Dub" Dubshots (Lion of Zion Entertainment)


7:00-8:00am

Marcia Griffiths "When Will I See You Again"
Barry Brown "Rain From the Sky"
The Ethiopians "Cherry Pee"
The Maytones "Come Along"
Johnny Osbourne "West Gone Black"
Heaven Sisters "Rasta Dreadlocks"
Jacob Miller "I'm a Natty"
Alton & Hortense Ellis "I'll Be Waiting"
Barry Biggs "I'll Be There"
Alton Ellis & The Flames "Blessings of Love"
Delroy Wilson "Rascal Man"
The Chosen Few "Why Can't I Touch You"
Barry Biggs "Sideshow"
Alton & Hortense Ellis "The Picture Was You"
Barrington Levy "Rock and Come In"
Cornell Campbell "Why Birds Follow Spring"
The Heptones "Take A Tip From Me"
The Heptones "Warden"

8:00-9:00am


Pablo Moses "A Step Before Hell"
Michael Palmer "I Don't Know Why"
Macka B "Slow Down Driver"
(n) Kana Kiehm "Fast Pace ft. Bada Skat"
(n) Lion's Pride "Pushin You Thru" Searchin (s/r)
(n) Busy Signal ft. Damian Jr. Gong Marley "Kingston Town Remix" Reggae Gold 2012 (VP Records)
(n) Buju Banton "No Smoking at All" Before the Dawn (Gargamel)
(n) Sean Paul "She Doesn't Mind" Reggae Gold 2012 (VP Records)
(n) Laza Morgan "Love Me" single (s/r)
Ras Mikey "Rites of Passage" the Rites of Passage Theme Song
(n) Junior X "Spot Check"
(n) Lion's Pride "Friendly Fyah" Searchin (s/r)
Ooklah the Moc "Runaway Love" Vaults
Israel Vibration "Breeze A Blow"
(n) Kana Kiehm "Take My Time" Pure Love- Acoustic (s/r)
(N) Dubkoncious "My Love" At the Foot of the Mountain (s/r)



MY LOVE- that's what I've got to give all of you


BE BLESSED

-Rev. Manny



No comments:

Post a Comment