Sunday, November 27, 2011

11-27-2011 Another Sunday Morning, thanks for tuning in again.  Please bear with me, I've got a new music set up.   The show should really start to sound a lot better once I get used to it.  I'm trying to prepare myself for the Serrato setup that we're supposed to be getting in at the studio in a few months.  I still haven't gotten a chance to see my son JAH yet :( .  On another note, I get the results of the Muscle Biopsy back tomorrow, and we can finally nail a name onto the cross that I carry.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  I caught up on some homework but slacked off on a couple of assignments...  Here's what I played for you today (hope you enjoyed the show)


6:00-7:00 a.m.

Mikey General "He That Keepeth" Red, Green, and Gold 
The Wailers Band "Miracle (The Message)" JAH Message
Yahadanai "One Atonement" One Atonement
Roger Robin "Praising JAH" I See JAH
Prince Malachi "Fishers Of Men" Watch Over Me
Humble Soul "Push I Down (Acoustic Version)" Good Lord, Thank You
Dezarie "Woe" Bambu Station Talkin Roots
Umojah "Crucial Man" Bless Already 
Rootikal Riddim "Earth's Rightful Ruler" 
Father Psalms AllStars "JAH G Dub"
Dialogue Ras Bigga- Rastafari Elders
Roots Radics "International Hero"
Ras Michael "Love Love (with DJ Bootleg)" Merry Peasant
Willi Williams "Give JAH Praise" 
Pablo Moses "Proverbs Extractions" Revolutionary Dream

7:00-8:00 a.m.

RasItes "Africa" Urban Generation
The Twinkle Brothers "Come Home" Free Africa
Trinity "Freedom Style" Linvall Thompson & Friends
Travellers "We Got to Leave" King Jammy Presents...
Winston Francis "Going to Zion (Extended)" Rare Reggae Grooves
The Meditations "Groovy Situation" Groovy Situation
Max Romeo "Stop Picking on Me" Reggae Anthology
Ariwa Sounds "Mr. Roots Man" Roots Daughters
The Mighty Three's "Backyard Movement" Africa Shall Stretch Forth Her Hands
Termites "Go Back to Your Country" Do the Rock Steady
Roland Burrell "Lost My Love"
The Uniques "Can't Do Without It"
Marcia Griffiths "Sea Of Love" 
Ras Mikey of ISOULJAHS "Luv I Livity" Remixes
Michael Jackson "Rock With You" Roots Remix
The Melodians "Love Is a Doggone Good Thing" Swing and Dine
The Maytones "Come Along"
The Upsetters ft. Junior Murvin "Closer Together" 
The Techniques "Queen Majesty"
Michigan & Smiley "Compliments to Studio One" 


8:00-9:00 a.m.

Big Mountain "Kalapana Way" Quino and Friends
Reality "Really Got A Hold On Me" Revisited
Pride Rhythm "Careless Rhythm" Roots Rockers
Ras Shiloh "Rolling With Life's Blows" From Rasta To You
Leftside "Encore Mix" Special Edition Manny Dread Dubplate
Huckleberry "Chant Up JAH" Standing Firm Riddim- Sick Donkey Records
The Lion's Pride "I'm Coming Home" Searchin
Richie Spice "Jokey Jokey" Red Alert Riddim 2007
Mystic Revealers "When You Feel It"
Ruff Scott "Blaze Up"
Gregory Isaacs "Save Ethiopia"
Roots Natty "Confusion"
Gomba Jahbari "Lo Que Traje" Rebellion
Dubkoncious "Fashion Dread" At The Foot Of the Mountain




This week my hands started to cramp while typing out this playlist.  This is a new one for me, and I hope it doesn't start occurring frequently.  I'll keep doing this show and DJ'ing for all of you as long as its within my physical capabilities.  I turn 30 next month, and I've accomplished all of the goals that I had set for myself as a teenager.  I am truly blessed to have as many friends as I do, and I feel very loved by all of my families- I am fortunate to have multiple kinship connections to a number of families.  I might get grumpy and frustrated sometimes (I'm only human), but I love and care about every person I know.  I just hope that I get to spend some more time with my sons before my time is up...  Thanks for taking the time to listen to my shows, and thank you for taking the time to read my posts. BIG UP YOURSELF




KEEP IT LIT
-Manny Dread

No comments:

Post a Comment