Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6, 2011


Another day...  The aim and focus of the show is going to be changing a little bit.  Up until now, my show was geared towards the people who were listening live.   The rest of my shows at KTUH will contain tidbits of my heart and soul, as well as a quest for as many brand-new unreleased songs as I can possibly find.

Due to circumstances that are beyond control, my son JAH is being hidden from me.  (Just when our Father-Son relationship was starting to show some real signs of improvement).  I honestly don't know when I will get to see my son again.  I'm not going to use the airwaves to vent my anger and frustration.  However, now that the show is being digitally recorded on Soundtap I can use these soundbytes to save bits and pieces of myself for my children and grandchildren to get to know me in their own time and in their own way.


Big ups and much respect to the 'Occupy Honolulu' who were arrested last night at Thomas Square Park for peacefully exercising their First Amendment Rights!!!

Anyone else got Netflix??? here's some doc's to watch when you're bored: 'Food Inc.', 'Gashole', 'Bastards Of the Party', 'The End Of America'

*Educate yourself my people, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER (the only control that another individual has over you is that which you give to them)*


Here's the playlist from today's show:

6:00-7:00a.m.

Rob Symeonn "Chosen One"
Kevin Kinsella "Light of Love"
Steel Pulse "Your House" Smash Hits
Winston Jarrett "Haile Selassie is the Chapel"
Twinkle Brothers "Patoo"
Peter Tosh "Igziabher (Let JAH Be Praised)"
Peter Broggs "Rastaman Chant Nyabinghi" Rise & Shine
Augustus Pablo "King Tubby meets Uptown Rockers" Classic Rockers
Augustus Pablo "JAH in the Hills" Classic Rockers
Culture "Walk in JAH Light"
Ras Shiloh "Always on my Mind" Babylon You Doom
Rod Taylor "Be With JAH"
Stevie Face "In the Living Years"
Sister Audrey "Children of the Ghetto"


7:00-8:00 a.m.

Augustus Pablo "Suki Yaki" Classic Rockers
Various Artists "Free South Africa"
Winston Jarrett & Alton Ellis "What Does it Take"
The Wailing Souls "Back Out With It"
The Viceroys "Yaho"
The Sensations "Long Time Me No See You"
The Gaylads "Somewhere Over the Rainbow's End"
Winston Samuels "Don't Believe Him"
Derrick Harriott "Solomon"
The Versatiles "The Time Has Come"
Errol Dunkley "You're Gonna Need Me"
Matumbi "Law Of the Land" Trojan Box Set
The Travellers "The Girl I Left Behind"
The Three Tops "It's Raining"
The Skatalites "Your Wondering Now"
Augustus Pablo "JAH Light"
Augustus Pablo "Entrance to JAH World (Extended 12" Mix)" The Rockers Story
Tony Rebel "Nazarite Vow"


8:00-9:00 a.m.

Winston Jarrett "True Born African"
Joey Bradley "Never Let Go"
Yvad "In this World"
Lee Scratch Perry "I'm gonna put on an Iron Shirt"
Johnny Clarke "Rosie" Reggae Archives
Tanya Stephens "Little White Lie" Gangsta Blues
ScrewDriver "Let Me Remind You"
Kevin Lloyd "Oh Mama"
Yvad "Universial Soldier"
Wyclef Jean "Low Income" The Ecleftic
Tarrus Riley "System Set" Parables
Leftside "Encore Mix (clean)"
96744 "Livin Country"
Ziggy Marley, Bunny Wailer, Buju Banton "Brother's Keepers"



That's all for today folks.  I hope you all enjoyed the show.... JAH: Daddy loves you and I will do everything in my power to remain in your life.


Everyone else, until the next time...

KEEP IT LIT


- Manny Dread

No comments:

Post a Comment