Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Sunday Morning, Feb. 26, 2012.  Today's theme is: GRATITUDE

There are so many things that we all have to be grateful for, sometimes this needs to be vocalized.  I'm grateful for so many things, my life, my family, my friends, my position as a role model, my identity as a person with a disability, my limited stay as a radio personality, and all of you- for taking the time to read this blog, as I try to keep it real.


6:00-7:00 a.m.


The Revolutionaries "Africa Love Dub"
Augustus Pablo "Africa (1983)"
Lee 'Scratch' Perry "Saint Selassie" Scratch Came, Scratch Saw, Scratch Conquered
Peter Broggs "Rastaman Chant Nyabinghi"
Warrior King "Hold the Faith"
QQ "Same Seed" Life Seed Riddim PROMO CD
Mike Love "Permanent Holiday" Performed Live at Higher Ground
ISOULJAHS "Ras Tai Chi"
Don Carlos "Ababajoni"
Ooklah the Moc "A.T. Attack" Rearrange your Positive
Julian Marley "All I Know" Awake
ISOULJAHS "Dread Wrap" Crucial Roots
Bob Marley "Dance Do the Reggae"

7:00-8:00 a.m.

Africa "Black Roots" In the Frontline
The Heptones "Aint that Bad"
Jacob Miller & Inner Circle "All Night til Daylight" Forward Jah Jah Children
The Heptones "Ain't that Bad"
The Heptones "Diana"
The Ethiopians "Give Me Your Love"
Honey Boy Martin "Dreader than Dreader Dread" Trojan Box Set: Rocksteady
The Paragons "On the Beach"
Gregory Isaacs "Once Ago"
Alton Ellis "Can I Change My Mind"
Inner Circle "Rock the Boat" Trojan Box Set: Soulful Reggae
Michael Jackson "Don't Stop" ROOTS REMIX
John Holt "Darling I Need Your Loving"
The Itals "Action"
Delroy Wilson "Can't Stand it"
Shinehead "Golden Touch"
The Twinkle Brothers "Come Home"
Ooklah the Moc "A.T. Attack"


8:00-9:00 a.m.


Derrick Morgan "Carry Go Bring Come"
Linval Thompson "Dread Are the Controller"
Max Romeo "Chase the Devil" Arkology Disc 1
Martin Campbell "Can Better Really Come" Hi Tech Roots Dynamics
Misty in Roots "Dance Hall Babylon" Roots Controller
Midnite "Ras to the Bone"
Wally Bandarou "Obeah Man Dub" Countryman
Augustus Pablo  "Chalawa"
Leroy Sibbles "Garden of Life"
The Heptones "On the Run"
Revival ft. Fiji "Roots Natty"
FreeSound "Carry On"
SOJA ft. Gomba Jahbari "Can't Tell Me"
Sudden Rush ft. John Osorio "Can You See Me Now"
Breath of Fire "I Got You"



That's all for today folks.  Thanks for tuning in.  Until the next time....

KEEP IT LIT

Manny Dread

No comments:

Post a Comment