Sunday, February 12, 2012

SEX JAMS !!!!



6:00-7:00 a.m.


Ras Mikey "Rites of Passage" the Rites of Passage Theme Song
Buju Banton "One to One"
Aziel "In the Morning ft. Fiji"
Anthony Hamilton "Southern Stuff"
Aradhana "Secret Lover"
Ardijah "Polynesian Girl"
Bootsy Collins "I'd Rather Be With You"
Alaine "Deeper"
Anthony B. "Woman of my Dream"
Dezarie "Flesh and Bone" Fya
Changing Faces "Stroke You Up (Remix)" A Low Down Dirty Shame
Glenn Lewis Ft. Kardinall Offishall "Back For More"


7:00-8:00 a.m.

Artist Unknown "My Sweet Island Girl" The Polynesian UnderGround
Bitty McLean "Forever Be Mine"
DJIZZO "BE MINE REMIX" The Polynesian UnderGround
DJIZZO "BRING ME SOME CUT Remix" The Polynesian UnderGround
DJIZZO "Send Me A Pillow" The Polynesian UnderGround
Bescenta "Happy Anniversary" Doctor Bird Riddim
Beres Hammond "No Disturb Sign"
Chaka Demus & Pliers "She Don't Let Nobody"
Max-A-Million "Sexual Healing"
The Lion's Pride "Pushin You Through" Searchin - The Polynesian Underground
Elan Atias "Slave To Love" 50 First Dates
Butch Helemano "Love Me Now"
Fiji "Sharin the Night" The Polynesian UnderGround


8:00-9:00 a.m.

Gregory Isaacs "Private Secretary"
Barrington Levy "Like How You Kiss and Caress Me"
Big Mountain "Touch My Light" Wake Up
Dennis Brown "If I Had The World"
Chalice "Easy Street"
Gregory Isaacs ft. Queen Omega "Night Nurse"
The Lion's Pride "Never Find" Searchin- The Polynesian Underground
Mikey Dread "Positive Reality" Best Seller's
Dry & Heavy "Love Explosion" Full Contact
Dubkonscious "Queen of Light" Live at KTUH
Justin "Let Me Take Tonight" My Eyes Adore You
Pau Hana "Two Years to Eternity"
Breath of Fire "I Got You" Simmer Down


I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.  I need to go take a cold shower...

-KEEP IT LIT

-Manny Dread








No comments:

Post a Comment