Saturday, September 29, 2012

9-29-2012

I took this shift last night.  I decided to have some fun with this set, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...


3:00-4:00am


Dr. Dre "Explosive Instrumental"
Atmosphere "The Woman with the Tattooed Hands"
Devin the Dude "What A Job"
Djizzo "Bring Me Some Cut Remix"
The Dove Shack "This is the Shack"
Kaikua ft. Ras Mikey & RaStar "Hard Like A Rock"
The Game ft. Common "Angel"
Immortal Technique "Caught in A Hustle"
Krayzie Bone "Can't Get Out the Game" Smoke on this: The Fixtape
Kardinal Offishall "Bang Bang- Kill Bloodclot Bill"
Immortal Technique "Peruvian Cocaine"
Jay Z "Never Change"
Aaradhna "Secret Lover"


4:00-5:00am

Nate Dogg "Nobody Does it Better"
Kid Cudi "In My Dreams"
KRS-One "R.E.A.L.I.T.Y."
Kavet the Catalyst "Liquid Sunshine"
Gift of Gab "The Writz" 4th Dimensional Rocket Ship
Devin the Dude "Briar Patch"
Dead Prez "Propaganda"
Nas "We're Not Alone"
Anthony Hamilton "Coming from where I'm from"
Brother Ali "Voices in My Mind"
Brother Ali "Win Some Lose Some"
Murs "Think You Know Me" Murs For President
N*E*R*D "Breakout"
KRS-One "A Friend"
Jay Dee "High"


5:00-6:00am

Kanye West "Get Em' High"
Boo Yaa! T.R.I.B.E. "Legends"
Dead Prez "Animal Farm"
Ion Myke "Speaker of the House"
Nas & Damian Marley "Patience" Distant Relatives
Lee Scratch Perry "Cutting Razor"
Groundation "The Mountain" Dub Wars & Mumia Abu Jamal "Dying For A Raise"
Leftside & Esco "Le Ganja"
Damian Marley "Mr. Marley" Mr. Marley
Dry & Heavy "Harmony" One Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment