Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 9, 2012

Running it hard on 2 hours of sleep, I'll do my best for all of you this morning.  Got all kinds of brand new music to play on today's show also so stay tuned...

Stream it Live every Sunday morning www.ktuh.org



6:00-7:00am

Black Uhuru "I pray"
Gentleman "Send Me A Prayer"
Groundation "Jah Rastafari"
Augustus Pablo "Internal Struggle"
Barrington Levy "Money Makes Friends"
Anthony B. "JAH JAH World"
Christafari "Try Jah Love"
Martin Campbell "Train to Zion"
Barrington Levy "Many Changes in Life"
Black Uhuru "Thievery Corporation"
Mumia Abu Jamal "Marcus Garvey 1887-1940" The Mumia Abu Jamal Radio Essays
Alpha Blondy "Saraka"
Lambsbread "Think Positive"

7:00-8:00am

Dennis Brown "Your Love is Amazing"
Butch Helemano "Top Ya World"
Jacob Miller "Roman Soldiers Of Babylon"
Dennis Brown "Once Upon A Time"
Gregory Isaacs "Willow Tree"
SURF REPORT (the water is wet)
John Holt "Doctor Love"
Don Carlos "Sattamassagana"
The Heptones "A Change is Gonna Come"
Cornell Campbell "Why Birds Follow Spring"
John Holt "Stoned Out of My Mind"
Jacob Miller "Mr. Officer"
Gregory Isaacs "Philistines"
The Heptones "Nuff Breed On Your Table (Dub)"
Mumia Abu Jamal "Wars for Wealth" The Mumia Abu Jamal Radio Essays


8:00-9:00am

Desmond "Losers Never Win"
Wayne Stoddart "Three C's"
New Kingston "Your Turn to Cry"
Busy Signal "Come Over (Missing You)"
Ras Mikey "Ole Time Sumtin" Heart of Love EP
Kana Kiehm "Manny Dread Dubplate"
Tarrus Riley "Front Door" We Remember Gregory Isaacs
Morgan Heritage "The Return"
Etana "Reggae"
Beres Hammond "In My Arms"
I-Octane "L.O.V.E. Y.O.U."
SOJA "Mentality"
Groundation "Humility"
Groundation "Music is the Most High"


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the show.  I wish I could say that I was going to go sleep after this, but I gotta go work a 12-Hour Shift at 434 Ena Rd (www.434tattoo.com)



LIVE every moment of your life

Until Next Time, KEEP IT LIT

No comments:

Post a Comment